~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 19 сообщений ]  1 2 След.

who is nala's father?
scar 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
mufasa 12%  12%  [ 2 ]
random lion 82%  82%  [ 14 ]
Всего голосов: 17
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2008, 01:10 
outlander
outlander

this is a question that i randomly started to think about so lets see what you all think :?

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 фев 2008, 09:19 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Can't be Mufasa. She looks nothing like him.

Can't be Scar for the same reason. Scar doesn't even look related to his brother. Must be adopted.

Nala's a beautiful lioness. Her father must've been a handsome lion.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 фев 2008, 11:56 
pridelander
pridelander

ФуррВид: lion
Well, maybe someones done art on what they think Nala's father should look like?

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 фев 2008, 12:42 
pridelander
pridelander

I think the crew at Disney made a joke about this issue, but I can't be sure. They joked that Roger Allers or Rob Minkoff is her dad... LOL!!

Sorry if that offended anyone...

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 мар 2008, 01:10 
royal advisor
royal advisor

If you watch discovery channel, you know about how lions practice their mating rituals... basically, if a male lion finds a lioness alone, he automatically claims her as a mate. She gives him mating rights, he offers her protection. So, even if a lioness already has a mate, and alitter, and her current mate chose to wonder off, and another lion finds her, he kills the litter and takes her as a new mate.
Also, if there's a group of lionesses gathered around a male or two, chances are probably near (if not) 100% that they all could have gotten a share of all the males around them because there isn't really a (I love you, you love me and no one else) kind of thing between them. Just instinct.

From what I could see, Mufasa and Taka were the only males in the pride, so it was either a random lion or mufasa.. Couldn't be Scar because some of his physical traits would be passed on to Nala.
Also, since Sarafina was within the pride, it was either a lion that died right after mating or Mufasa.. Not much of a choice here.

However, there is no real evidence in the story as to who really was Nala's father, so I can't go around and say that this is the absolute truth.

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 мар 2008, 09:23 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
It was said a hundred times - not compare the wild lions of the Earth with TLK. The TLK culture is more evolving.

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 мар 2008, 11:12 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Not trying to compare, but I do know that the people who wrote the story probably knew just about all there is to know about lions, and/or researched their lifestyles, habits, etc... Not totally staying that it was all taken from real life, but not all is just made up ;)

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 мар 2008, 17:36 
pridelander
pridelander

~

Последний раз редактировалось Koko Lion 19 авг 2009, 19:51, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 мар 2008, 02:56 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Don't know if that's exactly relevant to the topic, Koko, but here's one:

http://Taelesiy.deviantart.com/art/Simba-9346859

there was actually another picture I saw of a "grubby" simba :P he looked skinny and very un-king-like :P

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 мар 2008, 11:33 
pridelander
pridelander

~

Последний раз редактировалось Koko Lion 19 авг 2009, 19:51, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 мар 2008, 20:16 
royal advisor
royal advisor

you can start a new subject ;) :idea:

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 мар 2008, 23:10 
pridelander
pridelander

~

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 мар 2008, 02:41 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
You can use http://www.google.com/translate_t
It was VERY funny when I've compared russian pages with english translation. It's something! :D But it can be better than the "really crappy program" ;)

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 мар 2008, 08:13 
royal advisor
royal advisor

May be better to use dictationary. At least they'll tell you what certain word means and find correctly wrote word.

Ненавижу СП и все, что с ним связано.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 мар 2008, 09:18 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: dragon
This topic never dies. :) I see the same arguments all over again for many years already :) And i do have an answer, which is course only my opinoin, you are free to disagree with it, but i highly doubt you could dissuade me. ;)

1) BBC, Kenya, Serengheti. You should never preject these or any other such sources of information into TLK universe intact. Social structure of TLK pride is far from what you can see in wildlife, it is closer to human medieval standrarts. Why, would you ask? Because if it was a "real lions" pride, then Scar would not exist. Mufasa would just kick him out or kill, rather than suffer his poisonous annoying presence only because Mufasa is a "good guy" and the baddie is his brother. Also real lions do not care about "ruling a kingdom" along many other things. No. TLK lions are much more like humans in lion skins, see them like that and you wont be mistaken.
2) It's either Mufasa or Scar? Nope, wrong again. As Simba told in the movie - "she is my friend", don't you think if it was Muf or scar, that would be "my sister"? Of course sisters can be friends and not-much-friends, but nobody calls a sister "friend", ever, period. I have a sister myself, some times we were good friends, especially in early childhood, i was always calling her "sister". Friends or not, she is still a family, family blood, friendship come and leave but family bounds remain, that's why you call them "bro", "sis", "dad", "mom"..
3) So what's up, there is no other lions! Nope, wrong again. Muf's pride actually had quite a bunch of other cubs and even adult-adolescent lions, as you can see in TLK 6 new adventures and other support disney media. So, this point is not valid. So, they were not shown in the film but they actually meant to exist according to disney itself. Case closed.
4) So, it was some outstage pridelander, eh? Perhaps, but i think nope again. Because i see how different Nala and Sarafina are from other lionesses of the pride. Why is that?
5) Here we come to possible answers. And they all would be nothing but speculation and fantasies. Let me share my own version - Sarafina came to Myfasa's pride from elsewhere, already being pregnant, and got adopted by pridelanders. What happened to her original pride or what a twist of fate caused that journey, who would know..

Хранить - это дело почетное тоже, - Удачу нести на крыле

Ответить на тему  [ 19 сообщений ]  1 2 След.