~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 44 сообщения ]  1 2 3 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 сен 2004, 23:23 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Hello everyone. Is there anybody who can give me a link to the "Lion King On Broadway". I have downloaded the album three times from different websites but it was at extremely bad quaility...
I have downloaded the "circle of life" from my web server at SUPER quality and I wanted to download the other songs as well but on the other day they were all gone... so I know there is a place where you can download this music at good quality and I will be pleased if you can tell me one...
Thank you.

P.S. It is good that there is english-only-part of the forum!

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2004, 05:23 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
What bitrait you call a good quality? Try this: http://pridelands.ru/?p=music-tlkob

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2004, 10:28 
leader
leader

On www.pridelands.ru/?p=music music into 128 and 192 kbps MP3

[Lion King team][Programmers team][Furry team]

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2004, 21:13 
royal advisor
royal advisor

2 Shadowfox:
What do you mean “bad quality”? Sure you will not find link for better than 192 kbps. This bitrate is good for AC97+Speakers for 2-3 $. But if you have high-end sound card and speakers, stereo system with mp3 support and etc. you will be very disappointed because sound will rather dry. So try to buy CD. ;)

Ненавижу СП и все, что с ним связано.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2004, 23:02 
royal advisor
royal advisor

I meant a bitrate of 128/192kbps because the songs which I have downloaded were at 56kbps :-))))))))

Thanks for the link. I will check it now...

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2004, 23:43 
veteran
veteran

ФуррВид: lion
His honour Dimoniusis the Great himself guided your paw to the site of his. Behold!!! ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2004, 07:48 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Heh, I've got some good quality MP3s. Might take a while to send them to you, though. I could upload them to my webserver.

They are 128kbps and 192kbps. If I had the CD I'd encode them at 320kbps.

... of course, you'd need a Mac or iTunes to play them at that quality. lol

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2004, 08:28 
leader
leader

320 it is necessary only for small amount of users. And upload of the large files, only for them - on my opinion, it is not reasonable. The majority of the people of Russia and other places prefer quality 192-256. Others - easier will buy or will copy CD-Audio

P.S. My Flash player and my Intel PC can play this quality... and encode into this quality. I can listen and into AC3 format ;)

[Lion King team][Programmers team][Furry team]

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2004, 16:53 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: dragon
>>>320 it is necessary only for small amount of users.

indeed :) If somebody tells you, that he can see the difference between >192mp3 and CD means only one thing - he is listening it through integrated souncard or sometning not much better :D Or maybe he tries to look like an "old wise gourmet" ;) Ahh.. Gourmet is good ;) But sometimes it reminds me paranoia :D And it hasn't any use except spoiling your happy life..

I can't see the difference on my SB Live + 100$speakers, and i'm happi-happi :p

And there is still one case left - if this mp3 is badly encoded. Some people encode their CDs to mp3 themselves and dont know how to do it correctly.

So, returning to on-topic.. What do you think about TLKOB album? Do you like it, or not? If not, why?

Хранить - это дело почетное тоже, - Удачу нести на крыле

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2004, 17:52 
veteran
veteran

ФуррВид: lion
Цитата:
So, returning to on-topic.. What do you think about TLKOB album? Do you like it, or not? If not, why?
Awww... Madness of King Scar is sooooooooo coool =^.^= Also I like "lionesses' hunt" and some other chants... generally NOT included in The Lion King original movie... cause you know what? Original motion soundtracks rule! :mrgreen:

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2004, 18:46 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
I do not like "Madness of King Scar" much...

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2004, 23:05 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
I like all of TLKOB except "The Circle Of Life" which I like extremly much!
I also like "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"(but original in-movie version)

So, you wrote about the thing that not every person knows how to encode his audio CDs to mp3. Well, let us hear how it should be done properly ;-) In fact, I think that is very important so I am going to create stand-alone topic.

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2004, 00:50 
royal advisor
royal advisor

2 Sarafina:
Not only me have got such result. Search for more information.
1) I’ve 30 Gb HDD AC97+very bad speakers and I usually use Lame 192 kbps best quality. I can easy to see (to hear :) ) difference between 128 and 192 even on this system. I’ve also Sony CMT-GPX7 stereo system with mp3 support and 2*60 Watt RMS wood speakers. It’s cost 220-240$.
2) I have compared some Elton John’s songs from mp3-disc and Audio-CD.
“Belive” (“Made in England” and “Love Songs” albums) – the difference not too great, but I had feelings that something is missing.
“Blessed” (also MiE) – the same feelings.
“Circle of Life” – the day and the night! And it all because encoder cut off the high frequencies.
“CYFTLT” – Not so bad, but still some difference.
You can tell that I’ve bad encoded disk. Well I will rip the Audio-CD with Fraunhofer codec (Thanks to Dimonius for it’s full version up to 320 kbps) and tell you the results.
I should tell I have not nor absolute pitch nor musical education.

2 Dimonius:
” P.S. My Flash player and my Intel PC can play this quality... and encode into this quality. I can listen and into AC3 format” – What a format you are talking about?

PS for Russian. [text cut]

Please, do not use russian in english forum. People will not understand you and may think that you are hidding something from them.

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2004, 03:05 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: dragon
>>AC97

As i told :) Buy SBLive or Audigy first :) AC97 and all other cheap cards can not generate quality sound. It always will be diffenet from CD, no matter what bitrate mp3 will have..

>>Awww... Madness of King Scar is sooooooooo coool =

what is so cool about this song? That's the most stupid idea in this or any other galaxies i ever heard Х)

Well, i like over 50% of the track. The others, which i do not like, are overfilled with annoying african screams "Rafiki mourns" is the most weird :D I laugh everytime listening this song :lol: And the voice of rafiki is a woman!!! :lol: OMG Х) Im dying Х)..

In my opinion, "endless night" is the best from all the album :)

Хранить - это дело почетное тоже, - Удачу нести на крыле

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2004, 07:00 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Sarafina, please read my message carefully. I said 192 kbps is good for AC97+cheap speakers. I can’t see difference between 192 kbps and CD on my computer. But I’ve also stereo system with mp3 support and difference in sound quality between 192 and CD on it may be huge.
” Well, i like over 50% of the track.” – My playlist contains 5 songs. :) My favorite is Endless Night. Other 4 are… not too bad :) I think the idea itself is bad and performance is poor because of excessive African screaming.

Ответить на тему  [ 44 сообщения ]  1 2 3 След.