~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 118 сообщений ]  Пред. 14 5 6 7 8 След.

You wish to have a lion living in:
Your home (no freedom, yours) 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Huge area, reserve (freedom, yours) 62%  62%  [ 13 ]
You do not wish to have a lion. (freedom, not yours) 33%  33%  [ 7 ]
Всего голосов: 21
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 16:05 
veteran
veteran

It's Rafikis words: "It doesn't matter, it's already past"
Ok, I'm sorry, I will nor write in polish anymore.

I like Your signature. Really. I don't have Russian letters :/

Maloddi, nie martw się, poradzimy sobie:)

"Adam dostał wiatr i morze, konia i jastrzębia."

Последний раз редактировалось apolonia 16 янв 2005, 16:09, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 16:07 
dear visitor
dear visitor

My English is terrible... But I'll try to write more... :p

... Nic do powiedzenia, a szczególnie po angielsku i rusku ...

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 16:26 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

ФуррВид: львица-кошечка
apolonia are you understand russian language? and i always thought
that he said "it doesn't metter it's in the past" but i'm not sure Х)

Meloddi "... Nic do powiedzenia, a szczególnie po angielsku i rusku ... " please tell me what does it mean? :)

мурмур

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 16:36 
veteran
veteran

I'm not sure also, I was translating from polish. I understand most of words, but not many sentences. I mean - I can read and i know some words, but am not that good - to understand everything. Not yet:) I'm learning:) teach me, if You can:)

It is "nothing to say especially in russian and in english", whatever it means :)

"Adam dostał wiatr i morze, konia i jastrzębia."

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 16:52 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

i understand tlk :) couse i know it by heart :) but i can't understand when somebody talk in American english too fast

мурмур

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 17:07 
veteran
veteran

What languages do You learn at school? I'm good in speaking english, coz I've learned it from only... talking with my american friends. That is why I'm not a good writer. And russian... I have it at school. In the begining it was very funny. This language IS very funny. And also really beautiful. Sounds like... melody sometimes. I would love to speak russian good. I would love to visit Moskwa and speak russian. But first i have to learn it:)

ups, our conversation is not exacly about it suppose to be in this subject :/ :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 18:02 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

Moscow is ususally city i think :)) we have english language at school and other and sometimes french or dutch

мурмур

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 22:29 
veteran
veteran

well we usually have deutsch. But never duch. I'm learning english, deutsch, russian... It'samazing, thatwhenYou speat other languages You can comunicate with thousands other people,wherever they are from.

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2005, 22:31 
experienced hunter
experienced hunter

Wow. In my school, they only offer Spanish and Latin. I speak English as primary. :)

"A wise king once told me...we are one." - Kiara

СообщениеДобавлено: 17 янв 2005, 17:01 
dear visitor
dear visitor

I'm learning only English because I'm 14 years old ;) I'm learning English for six years and it's veeery terrible... I can't write one correct opinion.. ;]

... Nic do powiedzenia, a szczególnie po angielsku i rusku ...

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2005, 04:44 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Learning any secondary language is always difficult, because you learn it at a time when your brain is not as "aware." A child 2 years of age will learn fastest as when compared to an adult, 20 years of age.

I've been learning German for two years. My grammar stinks. But my English is excellent, for the fact I've been speaking it natively since I was 3 years old.

The poor grammar comes from applying your language's grammar to the foreign language.

Quote from Melody:
Цитата:
I'm learning only English because I'm 14 years old I'm learning English for six years and it's veeery terrible... I can't write one correct opinion...
She should have said this:

"I'm learning English because I'm 14 years old." <- "Only" is a redundant word that does not apply to the context of this statement. 14 years of age is usually the time when a foreigner from Russia, the Ukraine, or Europe starts to learn English.

"I've been learning English for six years and it's terrible..." <- Instead of "I'm," which is a contraction for "I am," she should have said "I've," which is a contraction for "I have." Emphasis on the word "terrible" is not necessary, because the word itself implies that the subject is of extremely poor quality.

"I can't write one correct opinion..." <- Grammatically, there isn't anything wrong I that I can see. However, the phrase "correct opinion" is a usage flaw, because an opinion is neither correct nor incorrect. An opinion is simply a view or understanding from a person's perspective.

Now this has absolutely nothing to do with lions, raising them, or keeping them as pets, so I'm going to change the subject back to lions as pets:

If one would really want to "adopt" a lion, I suggest that you make a donation to an animal shelter or wildlife park reserve in Africa so they can use the funding to protect the lions from hunters and poachers. They've got all of the resources they need to sustain lions in their habitat. And they do a much better job at it as well.

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2005, 11:36 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Well, The Sonic God... I think I can possibly agree with you about donating parks - that is one interesting, effective and primarily realistic idea. It would be great if people like us who like lions donate parks - that would be great. However, the money is problem for some people - money, money, money... It would be difficult for a person in this century to possibly make something without money...

P.S.
Offtopic: I couldn't think of why you posted this grammar lesson here... you could just send a pm. However, I say offtopic stuff sometimes so I am not the person who should tell you about offtopic notes ;-)

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2005, 18:30 
veteran
veteran

No, thank You for that lesson, I'm learning all the time:)

In my opinion(it is ontopic:)) there are no people who will give you a money for lions. Coz people... all of them... wants to have money for themselfs. If you want to adopt a lion you heve to have your own fundation:/ (i mean - not You, but enybody)

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2005, 22:51 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Apolonia stated:
There are no people who will give you money for lions.
All of the people want money for themselves.

Just what made so sure about that ???

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2005, 23:36 
veteran
veteran

I've lost my trust to people after many situations... here. But maybe that includes only Polish. Look simply at the world. Almost everything is built ON THE MONEY. Most of people(ok, not everybody:)) wants to have more and more. (But here I have to add a congralulations to American - they, as i know, are very patriotic. I grudge, really!) Here is no patriots, here is money. yeah, You're right not everybody. But a lot of people are like that.

Ответить на тему  [ 118 сообщений ]  Пред. 14 5 6 7 8 След.