~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 263 сообщения ]  Пред. 13 4 5 6 718 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 04:22 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Цитата:
So... what kinda job is it that you're looking for?
Anything in the IT field, behind a desk with a machine in front of me. I hate working with people, as most prove to me they're idiots. I work on machines because they don't talk back at me, insult me, condescend, or anything of the sort. :p

Minnesota is so poor for decent work right now. You can work in one of three places: Retail, Petrol Stations, or Fast Food.

I've done 2 out of the 3...

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 11:00 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Well, you could start your business then! If there is not so much competition around you, I believe starting a minor software firm for support and web design and programming would be an excellent idea! Currently IT support costs a lot-o-money so if you proove useful to these 3 branches for example, which you do have in your area, you could make an outstanding profit, compared to what you would possibly get by working FOR them...

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 14:02 
leader
leader

Цитата:
Цитата:
So... what kinda job is it that you're looking for?
Anything in the IT field, behind a desk with a machine in front of me. I hate working with people, as most prove to me they're idiots. I work on machines because they don't talk back at me, insult me, condescend, or anything of the sort. :p

Minnesota is so poor for decent work right now. You can work in one of three places: Retail, Petrol Stations, or Fast Food.

I've done 2 out of the 3...
2 out of 3... I really hope you didn't try fast food. :lol:

No seriously, shadowfox's idea seems pretty good.
You've got everything to succed. :)
I mean... America is the land of oppertunity.
And if you make it too succesful microsoft will buy you out and you won't have to lift a finger more in your entire life. :D

I don't need no one else but you in my life!

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 21:16 
royal advisor
royal advisor

True. Sounds marvellous and fantastic, but the exceptionallity of this job making it so open to money income is that it is hard to be a boss...

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 05:38 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:
Has anyone ever heard of a pledge... like a Nala-pledge?
I heard only about Nalaholics Anonymous pledge
I'm a Nalaholic for LOOOOOOOOOONG time now... but not sending that email to anybody lol... that's way too funny though...

I do admit... she is the h0ttest thing on four legs :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 08:32 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Kirara is not less hot, I believe, but that should be taken in mind only in case we talk about the full trilogy.

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 13:31 
dear visitor
dear visitor

I never understand why they keep calling Kiara "peach" here. I mean, she's cute (okay, not as cute as Nala, but... ;) ) and she's the one with the great ideas.

But first as I was not able to find a "hello, i'm new" thread (okay, i must admit, i did not spend much time on searching), I just thought I could do that here, so hello everybody, and it's great to see some people here which I've already seen elsewhere in the TLK-Fandom *wavies at Sonic*. And hey, I can understand that machine-thing somehow, but I'm happy I got good furry friends here which make me see, live can be better :)
At the time I'm writing this I'm sitting at university, as I am studying TI right now (it's somehow a combination of electro-technology and informatics) in the TU-Berlin (Germany).

So if you want to know more, talk to me or such stuff, just email me, I will surly be very happy, 'cause nobody does so :)

"Sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before, if given the chance"

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 14:58 
leader
leader

Цитата:
Kirara is not less hot, I believe, but that should be taken in mind only in case we talk about the full trilogy.
Yes, she is... she's not even playing in the same league as Nala. :lol:
Цитата:
... so hello everybody...
Hey there, MafunDi.
I'm Douglas... Welcome to this really adorable forum.
Always nice with new faces. :)

I don't need no one else but you in my life!

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 15:14 
royal sentry
royal sentry

I've done it already, but: Hallo, Kumpel! (<- German alarm) Hallo there!
Nice to have a german guy here at the forum, and...
Look at the forum, Shadowfox was nice and has opened a new thread for you! (Your own Saying-Hallo-Thread) ;)

Hm...I think Kiara isn't as cute as Nala.
There's a difference, they are similiar charakters...I mean, Simba is Kiara's father! She has something of his audacity (he had in his childhood, at least).
Nala has been more responsible...adultive...less adventuresome...by this age.
Kiara is more like her father then Nala was, she loves adventures, she's a kind of hardheaded, she likes to do whatever she wants to do like Simba had done...

Awww, I'm really not good at finding the right words to describe pesonalities, am I not?

Both, Nala and Kiara, are interesting - and cute. Both in their own way Х)

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 20:23 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Hello, Mieko!
I do suppose that I have said hello to you before, but in case I have not, then it would be most appropriate to do it now - so hello.

Now, about the personalities - to the best of my knowledge your interpretation of Kiara's character is true but it still sounds "flat", yet true to say again. Especially hardheaded....

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 20:53 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Hello, Shadowfox! Х)

Hm...please don't missaprehend me, I love Kiara too. (No only Nala)
But...i wanted to say that both are wonderful, both of them in their own special way. Nala's more so, Kiara different...

Hardheaded, I didn't mean it negative...i only want to say (Also asked from Nala in TLK2) that Kiara is similiar to Simba when he was young!
Adventurous, confident, and so on.
Nala has never really been like Simba.

"Doesn't she remind you a little of somebody?" - from the German version translated - "Erinnert sie dich nicht ein wenig an jemanden?" -Nala

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 23:06 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Oh hardheaded is just what she is - nothing more, nothing less :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 23:20 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Hehe. Kiara, you mean? Yeah...i think her father is going on her nerves a bit, I mean, he doesn't want his daughter to be like himself by the age...that's what worries him, i think.
Kiara is less hardheaded than irritated, in the whole second film she always only is hardheaded when Timon and Pumba persecue her or her father isn't able to understand her. She's also...hm...she is really unhappy about her father ever misunderstanding her...i think she is not really very hardheaded but more searching her independence and she only cares about her love to Kovu...she's simply coltish and...

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 23:35 
royal advisor
royal advisor

That is the other side of the coin. Hardheadness should not be underestimated though...

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 ноя 2005, 23:53 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Hardheadness, yeah...good, maybe.
I believe in that Kiara isn't really hardheaded because of her personality but only because sometimes her father is reeeally annoying... :))

One thing can be sad without doubts: Kiara is also wonderful, cute,... ;)

Ответить на тему  [ 263 сообщения ]  Пред. 13 4 5 6 718 След.