~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 263 сообщения ]  Пред. 19 10 11 12 1318 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 янв 2006, 12:18 
royal advisor
royal advisor

just click the update button..

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 фев 2006, 21:03 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Цитата:
As i'm sitting here I wonder if we'll ever be satisfied.
I mean we all in this forum has got one thing in comment...
We find TLK to be the best movie (movie series) ever made.
But even thou there are three movies we are not satisfied... NOOO
We have to start writing our own TLK-Script, making our own movies, our own characters etc. allthou i admire all the hard work and all the love feeding this subject i still can't seem to understand why?
I mean we have the best movie why not leave it at that?
And be happy we've all shared the magical moment of seeing it and being touched by it's characters.
As with everthing... even the good comes to an end sooner or later.
And i do belive since the TLK animation team has split up teh end of this story has been reached too... by far.
And the more me juice the magic from the first movie the more the magic will go away... In my own opinion TLK was enough.., TLK2 and 3 (1?) was just sucking the life and magic out of the first one.
Still there are people hoping, wishing, fighting for more TLK... I say:
enough is ENOUGH!
Well, certainly you cannot deny one the right to be creative and expand his or her boundaries. A good movie should allow one to keep thinking about what may be possible, not just tell him or her what happened. The Lion King was an excellent movie because it allowed one to expand his or her knowledge through the means of creative thought. If we were just told what happened, the movie would quickly lose interest.

Последний раз редактировалось The Sonic God 10 фев 2006, 12:03, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 фев 2006, 21:17 
royal advisor
royal advisor

I ask for clarification, if possible.

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2006, 12:01 
royal sentry
royal sentry

What clarification do you require?

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 фев 2006, 17:42 
royal advisor
royal advisor

I believe I got the idea. I shall keep the explanation for myself, though..

Well, as far as TLK1 and TLK2 are taken into consideration, I should rather not call that creativity..

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 фев 2006, 10:45 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Well, Simba's Pride didn't seem as "fufilling" as The Lion King. And TLK 1.5/3 seemed to be more of a joke than anything else.

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 фев 2006, 01:11 
royal advisor
royal advisor

I won't speculate on that.
Still, I wonder - if the idea of automobiles was improved by people throughout history - why wouldn't TLK be "improved" as an idea in TLK2 and TLK 1 1/2? I guess gradation is rather degradation when movies are considered.. :(

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 фев 2006, 04:25 
royal sentry
royal sentry

I'm thinking that it's the complete lack of talented writers, or Disney is purposefully targeting a specific audience. Maybe the idea of a family movie wasn't good enough? So, they decided to just appeal to the children.

Well, most TLK fans that started in 1994 nearing 12 years ago makes Disney believe that they're no longer interested.

But... have they checked these places out? Community after community, TLK fans all over the place. If it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have bothered making a third sequel.

Now, I've watched The Lion King more times than I can count. But the two sequels I rarely watch. Why? Because they're aimed for a more youthful audience.

Was it a good idea on Disney's part to go after a youger audience? I feel that if they had kept the spiritual-emotional level of the original movie, perhaps they would have done better.

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 фев 2006, 19:32 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
I'm thinking that it's the complete lack of talented writers, or Disney is purposefully targeting a specific audience. Maybe the idea of a family movie wasn't good enough? So, they decided to just appeal to the children.

Well, most TLK fans that started in 1994 nearing 12 years ago makes Disney believe that they're no longer interested.

But... have they checked these places out? Community after community, TLK fans all over the place. If it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have bothered making a third sequel.

Now, I've watched The Lion King more times than I can count. But the two sequels I rarely watch. Why? Because they're aimed for a more youthful audience.

Was it a good idea on Disney's part to go after a youger audience? I feel that if they had kept the spiritual-emotional level of the original movie, perhaps they would have done better.
1. But the two sequels I rarely watch. Why? Because they're aimed for a more youthful audience. true

2. I feel that if they had kept the spiritual-emotional level of the original movie, perhaps they would have done better. Actually, they did, but affected only younger dudes.. not that the emotional capacity of the sequel has decreased since TLK1.. AND, to be more precise, I will let you clarify what you mean by "emotional level" because different categories of emotions aim for different effects.. comedy is quite different than drama, producing an outstanding effect, although it's "touching effect", shall I say, is not so high..

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 апр 2006, 19:00 
leader
leader

Цитата:

Okey, i see your reasoning but i have to butt-in here. :)

First of all there's no lack of talent in Disney's writers however Disney's boardmembers and writer's are rewarded a bonus by every new release.
That put's the preasure on the boardmembers and the writer's gets exposed to severe strain to make movies fast and not good.
BUT... They also get bonuses depending on how much the movie makes after release.
And this leads to a kind of middle thing... quite fast made movie with sufficient quality.

Yes, Disney do target specific audiences to their movies... that's called business strategy.
If they don't purposely direct the movies the market of that specific audience can and will be saturated.

I don't need no one else but you in my life!

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 апр 2006, 12:07 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Provoking point of view... DEFINITELY.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 апр 2006, 14:56 
leader
leader

Цитата:
I'm not trying to provoke anyone i'm just stating the fact that
everything is qustion of money...
There not the same passion as in the making of TLK.
TLK was just suposed to be a basic movie and that made everyone
in the team work harder and tha passion grew with their success making it a success movie.
The recipe for a good movie is passion... not money.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 апр 2006, 19:21 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Not ONLY :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 май 2006, 07:29 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Цитата:
Цитата:
in the team work harder and tha passion grew with their success making it a success movie.
If they want more money, then they need to work harder. Profit is earned when people actually buy things.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 май 2006, 18:47 
leader
leader

Цитата:
Цитата:
Цитата:
If they want more money, then they need to work harder. Profit is earned when people actually buy things.
Why don't you send that in an E-Mail to the management. ;)

Ответить на тему  [ 263 сообщения ]  Пред. 19 10 11 12 1318 След.