~искусство the Lion kinG~
Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 80 сообщений ]  1 2 3 4 5 6 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2005, 19:54 
leader
leader

As i once stated... I look for Nala's qualities in girls that I date.
That's just one example of how the movie TLK influenced me.
But that's nothing compared to this guy I once chatted with.

This guy told me he has "Special" fantasies about characters in TLK especially about Nala.
(Right about now i knew i didn't want to here more about it)
He started to describe his "special" fantasies and i just couldn't take it...
I sceamed "- STOOOOOOP!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... STOP!"
And he did.. stop describing but we keept talking about it.
We talked about lots surrounding this subject... and in his opinion he found it completly normal and in my opinion it's aaaaaaall just very wrong!
Then he told me that he dreams about Nala as cub and young Kiara.
(Now i was starting to get pissed at him.)
As i was blocking him i thougth to myself... something went really wrong along the way when he was watching TLK.

However I have spoken to people that are attracted to Nala (and various characters of TLK)
That are not attracted in a sexual way... they're in love!?!?!?!?
They find f.ex. Nala to be the love of their lives.
Is that really possible to actually love a cartooned character that much?
Sure I KNOW movies can have an influence on you but THAT much... c'mon?
This is not the ordinary addiction... They are actually attracted to cartoons in a both sexual and non-sexual way.

Ethicaly I find it wrong...
Moraly I find it wrong...
wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG!

I'm I the only one who finds this wrong?

I don't need no one else but you in my life!

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2005, 20:35 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Hm...difficult theme.
I don't think of these people to be crazy...sure, it's not ordinary, but is it ordinary in relation to the typicalle adult or nearly-grown-up to love The Lion King and all that belongs to this thema?

I don't want to say they're crazy, I also don't believe they are.
They just have this dream only few people have.
That he thinks of them as cubs too I convict, nearly so bad as they were thinking of human childs.
But the 'special fantasies' I don't convict.
I'm other also in similiar themes...sex and sexuality are not abnormal, just an important part of the life.
Sexual fantasies except Sado-Maso and playing with violentness should also not get convicted. Some people might think so of these fantasies, but I don't do. No, I'm not also dreaming of Nala, at least not in a lusting way.

I simply think these people should be allowed to have these fantasies if it doesn't degenerate to delusions.
Many people are thinking in a sexual way about invented charakters, in animation films also like charakters from feature films.

Summarizing these explanations I only have to say:
Dream, but don't live in a dream. Have fantasies, but don't fantasize.

What I finally want to say with this is that it is only abnormal because social codex tells different things. If one loves to visualize sex with Nala, let one visualize. Never convince this, it's only different to you codex. It's a joy to one like having real sex or masturbation is a joy to you.
And if people convince thoughs of one one only get's the sad feeling to be abnormal. But isn't. One is only dreaming.

Last, but not least: Please don't misunderstand me. I'm the opinion that The Lion King still should have a more philosophical than sexual aspect to these people too, but dreaming about this is not weird.

(And if you have a different opionion your opinion has to be accepted from one this guy's you were talking to also has to - if you don't want to be told about his fantasies he has to simply accept it and keep it to himself)

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2005, 23:33 
leader
leader

WOW well spoken! :)

I do respect people even thou their way of thought are way different from mine.
However in my own and obvious VERY own opinion i find it wrong.
I don't belive one can love a character from a cartoon.
I belive that love is much deeper than a glimts of one personality from a movie.
It's also unrealistic that one could feel satisfaction of loving something you can never have.
(But we always want what we can't have, right?)
And about the fantasies of the cubs... If he finds that perfect normaly i think he has lost perspective because if that fully normal then the possibility of he finding sex with human children normal goes up drasticly.
I belive that both sexual fantasies and non sexual fantasies of this kind can have a horrifying effects if it's not stopped in time.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 00:27 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Thank you. ;)

According to your post I'll amplify my own:

Yeah, could be that I've not put my post across to you...
I also don't think that one could love a comic charakter. This, I guess, is not real love but only physical yearning, this guy only longs for Nala's seducing femaleness.

It is good that you've got an autonomous self-confidently opinion.
This is one of the most important affirmations of the own opinion.
A charakter can't be loved generally. Love can only be to a living being, not to an object, I suppose.

Yeah, we always want something we can't have. That's the everly "My-neighbour-owns-better-things-than-me-thinking".
But that's not the point we are talking about.
We're talking about love that is simply desire for complete love satisfaction. No real love, a completely false kind of love.
Years ago I that similiar. I really loved Nala (perhaps Kiara too, can't remember), I wanted to have them on my side, lying aside of the chair I sat on and being here and real!
That is no love. That's simply desire for mental felicity. Not more. Desire...for mental felicity, yeah, that should be the right words. Felicity found in Nala and Kiara, in case of this guy you had talked to.

And - love is deeper, indeed.
"love is much deeper than a glimts of one personality from a movie" - This...is no love. Indeed.

To the part with the cubs - no. NO!
I suppose he'll never do anything like this. A good thing i really rejoce in is that people who are grown-up or nearly grown-up and who like The Lion King are not liking it simply because it is a nice film - they like it because the film shows something to them they soonest find in this film - The Lion King.
Your guy propably also sees this in The Lion King - like said before, he soonest sees the answer to his desire for "love" in The Lion King.
I am sure he will never abuse children sexual, people who do this have seen to many horror or simply other things - but not The Lion King. Nobody does cruelty deeds only because he had seen the film - people who like Marilyn Manson's music also don't do cruelty things because they simply have listened to Marilyn Manson's lyrics too long.

Your guy, it's my own opinion again, simply loves the idea of sexual game with childhood - like other people like Sado-Maso. The difference: Sado-Maso isn't forbidden because you only hurt yourself or your partner - except of sexual abuse with SM. Sexual abusing children Is forbidden because you hurt children, mental and physical.
"One isn't allowed to sexual abuse other humans", you surely know!
But our guy is not insane! That's the most important. I'm sure - without being sure of 100% - that he is not insane. He simply loves the juvenileness of Nala and Kiara as cubs.

Yeah, it could have awful consequences if one doesn't heed the consequences of such opinions.
But it has not to be, and mostly people who are different are those who can get blamed fewest - people who go berserk mostly are really insane. Not because they find felicity in a paradigm.
And such people are the real one's who may get defied, always minding that they could get insane because they are refused.

(I hope I could demonstrate my own opinion coherent :)) )

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 03:31 
royal advisor
royal advisor

WoA... looking for NALA's qualities???? that's crazy..lol...

you little NALAHOLIC :omgfun :omgfun :omgfun

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 04:32 
leader
leader

So attractions to a cartoon character are completly normal in your opinion?

I can't help of seeing some desperation in that he seaches comfort in a kidsmovie.
AND I don't belive it's gonna get any better of that.
I've analysed this over and over again.
Even thou it might not be his own specific fault.
What I can see of this is that this guy is either a socialoutcast or he is mentaly instable.

Social Outcast:
He probably havn't had to much succes in his social life and are now turning to the only love he can find. One way love. (Forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the kind of love rapests often go with.)
He probably feels some kind of satisfaction of watching the love scenes and probably dreams away and imaging that the love pointed at f.ex Simba is pointed at him instead, giving him a high dose of endrofins.
Making him feel satisfied.

Mentaly instable:
He probably had some kind of traumatic experience.
Making him feel insecure in many ways.
He has weak (if any) contact with the surrounding world.
Perhaps not alot of parenting love and weak (if any) contact with his parents during his growth.
The insecurity probably has made him very reserved making him a socialy misfit.
Which more than often results in that school mates gang up on him.
Desperation drives him into the only love he can find... imaginary love. (CYFTLT)
The desperation can be found in various places.
He might also want somekind of attention.

Need i really bring up the statics of crimes made by mentaly instable people?!

In my own opinion this is much bigger than some SM-mumbo-jumbo-simile.
This guy is far from 100% sane in my mind.
You're saying that you're almost 100% sure that he's not insane...
I'll give him a precentige of 33% possibility to be sane.

btw People who listen to Marilyn Manson do not comit cruelty but there are extreme exampels. So people get influences and if they have lost prespective (gone mentaly instable) they might not see that it's wrong and belives that it's just normal to bite a living doves head of.

Hope i didn't miss to much.
I actuallt didn't have the strength to argue in favor for everything i wrote. :roll:

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 04:33 
leader
leader

Цитата:

Watch my signature please. :D :p

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 07:44 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:

Watch my signature please. :D :p
:mrgreen: yeah.... I know :omgfun

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 12:02 
royal sentry
royal sentry

No. No! NO! I didn't mean that.
Well, new posts: It's not good if this guy likes Nala too much, it were better if he'd loved a real girl. But if he doesn't...it's not worth to be defied.
I'm thinking anyway about Nala more being a friend who also allows him sexual dreams...to him.

I simply don't think it always has to be an extreme, he hasn't absolute to be a social outcast. I is possible, yeah! But it has not to be. And I'm not sure of 100%, have I really wrote this? Uups...
I wanted to express that I think bad of generally ostracising him. That only leads to worse.
He also could be mentally instable, yeah. But he also could be not.
Maybe he only thinks Nala to be very voluptuous and wants to feel this voluptuousness.

And maybe he's a bad, psychotic maniac, yeah...but only a few people, we schould be thanking for, are maniacs.

All included: If he wants to he schould have his wishes, but he should mind the line between reality and dream. And he shouldn't be laughed or despised for it. I also like The Lion King, I don't think of the lionesses at night, but I like TLK very much. Many people who know me would laugh at me if they'd know this. This is nasty, and it's false to outcast people for other opinions - there are many examples.
Help - or let one be.

And if he is really mentally instable, he should visit a psychiatrist, not because he is a mansion but a psychiatrist is able to give him real help.

And, last but not least, my own opinion hasn't to be absolutely right, or?
I also could err...

(Aren't you frightened about Sarafina closing this thread and banning us? *looking around hectically* I mean, there are no prejudices, but...she only has written one post after a long time, and this post included an articulate caution...don't want to get banned, Pride Mother! :( *hrrumphing* well, back to topic. It's your turn.
Sarafina, is this theme also forbidden by PG-13?)

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 17:40 
leader
leader

I just wrote some probable analyses.
Both highly general and not sure to match this guys.
They're mare possibilities as the possibility for him to be sane.

No, I'm not saying he should be outcasted or despised for this as long as it's under control... IF it gets out of control he'd need help... Professionel help.
However... I don't know if he is, in someway sick or if his perfectly sane but until I know for sure I can't exclude the possibility that he is mentaly ill.

And I don't thick this thread is threading on any rules.
I surely hope not. :?
Finaly I manage to bring a real discussion to the tabel and it would bring alot of sorrow if it were to be violation against the forum rules.
And I don't think Sarafina would ban us for this.
Maybe give us each a warning and lock the thread but not ban us.
But still I don't think it's violating any rules... I mean there are only censored thoughts and contains no mature content or any direct violations of the law.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2005, 18:21 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Therefore psychiatrists are going to help you.
Hm...we only can suppose and hope he's only longing for the kind of love he finds in Nala and Kiara.
But most people don't get berserks...hopely this one doesn't too.

But I find it interesting, and it isn't really so disgusting, I think...I could believe in me also thinking about it. I mean, I don't do it, but it's an ordinary possibility, I think.
It's simply not the deed one would do normally...

She has locked the other thread only because there has gayness been discussed in a few posts! Well, dear god - forgive me writing this word :?
I hope so too, but it seemed to be uncompromising what she did...
And, I don't know anything about the russian PG-13, in Germany, Austria's big neighbour, they have NC-17, but in Austria we have no forbiddance in what we're writing...
It's an interesting discussion thread also in my opinion, but like we said before: Everyone has his one opinion...let's simply hope.
Yeah, it doesn't contain anything violently or forbidden principial...

Well, back to topic.

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2005, 00:41 
royal advisor
royal advisor

This is a very complex to discuss thread.
First of all I would like to mention that this thread is a violation to the PG-13 rules only in some particular parts of some particular posts. However, the whole discussion brings us to the innevitable conclusion that there is not an absolute value for what should be done.

1. Love is everywhere.
2. Passion is different than Love and is the real subject of discussion.
3. Having bizarre dreams and fantasies does not make one insane. Noone is insane and we should learn to accept people as they are.
4. We can change noone. We can only help one change oneself.
5. Listening to Manson does really have a psychological influence, as clinically approved.

The most important thing: we should view the things which happen in the right angle - the person who loves a cartoon character actually feels the love in himself for the cartoon character is only a trigger. This makes him not only a "normal" person, but a person able to evaluate even the deepest meaning in a subjective environment, converting it into love.

Now, all which has been said above is true for all of us, I suppose.
When speaking about the "insane" lad, especially his fantasies, we can most probably develop the most objective opinion about the real state of his. Yes, everything you said about the causes of such a state is true, but, what is the general cause?

High sensitivity
This is not a bad thing - exactly the opposite - it is good. However, he is not quite right.
It's all mathematics :)
He considers TLK as a reality as well as his life => + and + make a +
This however, is not quite so.
TLK is a fake reality thus a - => - and + make a - which he may not understand without, as you said, professional support.

Anything you disagree with?

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2005, 01:11 
royal sentry
royal sentry

You have a similiar opinion to mine, according to mine in general. Now - now I'm saying a basic sentence:
One is never able to generalise. It's more important than most other things, only if one knows that his opinion is not absolutely correct and that nothing can be generalised.

I'm agreeing with your post in most points, and your post show my opinions I expressed in my...4...5? posts above in general.
Цитата:
However, the whole discussion brings us to the innevitable conclusion that there is not an absolute value for what should be done.
Correct. Shares my opinion.
Цитата:
1. Love is everywhere.
2. Passion is different than Love and is the real subject of discussion.
3. Having bizarre dreams and fantasies does not make one insane. Noone is insane and we should learn to accept people as they are.
4. We can change noone. We can only help one change oneself.
5. Listening to Manson does really have a psychological influence, as clinically approved.

I agree with that in general. Yeah. That's the point of sights I tried to express in my posts above with a few other points.
Except point 2...I can hardly describe what are we talking about, about passion...sounds correctly. Can be used. I only say: We are not talking about real love. Should be right also, even more right and more important.
but a person able to evaluate even the deepest meaning in a subjective environment, converting it into love.
Цитата:
The most important thing: we should view the things which happen in the right angle - the person who loves a cartoon character actually feels the love in himself for the cartoon character is only a trigger. This makes him not only a "normal" person, but a person able to evaluate even the deepest meaning in a subjective environment, converting it into love.

I'm not understanding all senses, do you mean that this guy feels that he only feels passion for the charakter and...what do you mean with "being able to evaluate even the deepest meaning in a subjective environment, converting it into love"?
Цитата:
Now, all which has been said above is true for all of us, I suppose.
When speaking about the "insane" lad, especially his fantasies, we can most probably develop the most objective opinion about the real state of his. Yes, everything you said about the causes of such a state is true, but, what is the general cause?
Hard to say, man, hard to say...I think his views can't be focused to one cause. "Never generalise", no one knows what is going ahead in this guy, there could be a few causes. (I just hope I've understood the content of this part of your post correctly)
Цитата:
High sensitivity
This is not a bad thing - exactly the opposite - it is good. However, he is not quite right.
It's all mathematics :)
He considers TLK as a reality as well as his life => + and + make a +
This however, is not quite so.
TLK is a fake reality thus a - => - and + make a - which he may not understand without, as you said, professional support.
I'm really not understanding the content of it, and - joke is nice but - we should stay seriously.

No points at all I'm disagreeing, your opinions are showing mine in general, as I sad before.
But we all shouldn't be too sure about ourselves, I mean, we have a sanity - yeah, but we should stay realistic.
Shadowfox, I nearly admire you for your views, glad to see they're insightfully like mine are.

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2005, 03:18 
royal advisor
royal advisor

being able to evaluate even the deepest meaning in a subjective environment, converting it into love

is equal to

has the ability to value something with not so high feeling capacitiy, but yet converting it into love with high intensity

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2005, 12:28 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Oh, now I've got it, I hope so. Thanx!

Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 80 сообщений ]  1 2 3 4 5 6 След.