~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 40 сообщений ]  1 2 3 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 13:32 
pridelander
pridelander

Well I decided to post my pile of useless art here - because you're supposed to haha. It sucks. Shield your eyes. I don't color about anything - I couldn't color to save my life.

And seeing how the attachment program doesn't work....I'll just upload them here.

:mad: :p

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

I have humans, but they are Nazi oriented and don't want to just throw them here without an okay. They are mainly just soldiers. I'm not a Nazi, it was done for school. But all the same.

:)

- glory605

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 14:03 
leader
leader

ФуррВид: фурри-позер
Very good! I don't understand, why all artist start their image-uploading with "zOMFG my art suxx0rz, throw a rotten tomato at me!!!"

Последний раз редактировалось Xonxt 19 июн 2006, 14:10, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 14:09 
pridelander
pridelander

beeecause........i was told so growing up....by a greater artist than me. cheers.

i figure it isn't but i also doubt myself more than the average rodent would.... :roll:

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 14:12 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

ФуррВид: львица-кошечка
hey your art is prety good! i like wolfes ))
and Makarov :) why their names are russian surnames?

мурмур

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 14:24 
pridelander
pridelander

Thanks. ^^ - Well this one lion site was rather Russian and....they only really permited the 'russian' ordeal. So I made a lion cub russian named and it just stayed that way. He had an english name..."Rayden" for a long time...I still use it from time to time.

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 16:22 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

ФуррВид: panther
glory605, you have a good art. Your wolves are beautiful:)

Вообще я живое, просто сейчас слегка сдохло.

СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июн 2006, 21:29 
royal advisor
royal advisor

605, That's awesome art... Keep 'em coming :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июн 2006, 18:29 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: snow leopard
Цитата:
Your wolves are beautiful:)
And not only the wolves, I have to say. ;) I like the style, smearing produces an interesting effect with smooth transition (is this the right word?). The first two pictures I like most of all.
Цитата:
Well I decided to post my pile of useless art here - because you're supposed to haha. It sucks. Shield your eyes.
Never, never ever say that again! And coloring isn’t the most important thing in art.
Цитата:
I have humans, but they are Nazi oriented and don't want to just throw them here without an okay. They are mainly just soldiers. I'm not a Nazi, it was done for school. But all the same.
Why not?.. I see no problem with uplodaing them here. You wouldn’t propagandize Nazi, are you? ;)

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life”

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июн 2006, 21:28 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:

- glory605
You can always post a drawing of hitler shooting himself :p (We all hate him)
although, try to make it rated G... Saffy might get peaved :shock:

СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июн 2006, 21:56 
pridelander
pridelander

Цитата:
Цитата:
Why not?.. I see no problem with uplodaing them here. You wouldn’t propagandize Nazi, are you? ;)
No - definitly not. I am greatly enthused by history and military, as well as the power the Nazis had. But I do not support them. I am rather interested at how such perversion can be tolerated by this earth for so long, and following still be believed to not have happened. Anywho.

Изображение

This comes from something I once read. In the Jewish Ghetto, all the benches were painted with Juden Verbotten. This old man had every afternoon , sat at this bench. Well he didn't give shit from beans about what was painted was there, and parked himself there on that bench. So a Nazi Officer came by and , with some I am sure rather agresive behavior, cast the Jew away. The old man came back again and sat on the bench. The same Officer sees him and beats him and tells him he can't sit there. So the old man brought a chair all the way from his way down the Ghetto, and sat right next to that bench. The Officer beat him again.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

The reason I'm cautious to posting Nazi oriented items is because 1 : they did alot of damage. 2 : My ancestors were Gestapo Officers, and one was oriented with the Schutzstaffel. Yes, they did their works and filth. So I don't want to come off as if I'm supporting them because I have their blood.
It was around Christmas time and I started to get sick. I usualy do around Christmas. I ended having to be placed in my bed because it was life threatening. I don't know if it was my fever or actually something that was there. I didn't tell my parents about this. I saw people in my room from that period.Nazi Officers and such. I'd hear laughter too every time I tried to sleep. I didn't feel threatened, just majorly concerned. I also grew up being told I was possessed by the devil. Why? Mainly because of my dark art. So, I felt maybe it was the devil communicating to me. Now I was sure as hells bells not telling my folks. So I get betetr and the images leave etc etc.
Then I start going through depressing due to being abused and harassed in my own home, and daily struggles that just crippled me over time. I became more attached to the Nazi Party that it became "unsafe" . Now that I've recovered, I can see why I affiliated myself with the Nazis.
They were a people opressed, and suddenly reacted with great violence to preserve themselves. It was also a gateway for the perversion of the flesh. I was becoming terrified I was enjoying the Nazis. My parents weren't about so much. But my brother-in-law Brian who had been abusing me and my brother jumped on quickly. He was a man of God, but would opress me saying how my Christian walk was horrible. That aided me in my Nazi perversion. I observed how my enjoyment with the Nazis disturbed him. It started to keep him away from me. It was not so much I was a Nazi, but that I was screaming for help. His wife, or my sister Christina always treated me like shit. Beat me once, emotionaly tears me apart like some snack for the crows. I served half of my life watching her children. But their children were over us in our own household. I lost my marbles. I started threateninh her, but she mocked me. I told my parents but for some bizzare reason they couldn't do anything.
After 3 years of hell I accepted the Nazis, started carving swastikas in my flesh and hands, and making violent posts against Brian on my blog. One night they had finaly done it. They told me to get out of my home, how arrogant, selfish, useless, a bastard child I was and how disrespectful I was. I found a weapon and came after him. Thank God my father was there or I'd be in a mental home right now. I was taken away and sent to a ward for about a week. That was on accident, long story. It came time for them to be forced out. They had no money, nothing and my mom was ruined. I didn't care. I glared at them, starred them down, called them "kike" when they got in my way. I hated their souls and prayed they'd burn in Hell.

It takes alot to make someone "want" to be a Nazi. Alot of abuse and mental torture. I do not justify my decisions in my past, but I didn't become a Nazi because I thought it was cool, or great. It at the time defined what character I lacked and began to protect me, though it was truly killing me and my family.

This is was influenced alot of my drawings. I have long recovered, and Brian and Christina are gone. I'm not a Nazi, nor do I enjoy them or their works. But I learned something. I learned just how the Nazis came to power. - This is why I'm very cautious to posting my works. Some people KNOW me, and fear I'm returning to my evil nature. No, I never will. Even when things get dark I've learned. But those things I did will cost me for the rest of my life. :(

The point of this is to lead up to the description of the next images. I fell asleep, and this was while I was still a Nazi and suffering my abusers. I had already started seeing this image at night in my room. It had a voice, and a mind of reason. He looked much like a Nazi Officer. He had influenced me to threaten Brian. He told me it may cost me something great, but it would get Brian onto the streets and out of my life. It happened just as he had described. To this day I debate if this was my conscious or truly a demon. I had a dream of this Officer, or a NightMare.

I've never posted the text that follows these images, but I'll do that now. They are the words and images I saw and heard.

Изображение

Why do you hide this coffin? You are already dead , and your crimes are known. Your hands are stained black. With the curse of our Name. As our mine. Join me.

Изображение

Join me and we will crush them. Stack their dead bodies beneath our foot!

Изображение

Do not fear me. Do not cry. I will support you. What you will do, and what you have done - it was in our name. And with this, nothing may go wrong. Look at our power!

Изображение

But you are unwilling to accept me. I cannot feed you, I cannot fight with you. There is a wall. Accept me. You must join me.

Изображение

You are dying! If you die the enemy shall win and your life will be nothing. Accept me. You must do so to live!

Изображение

Join me.

Изображение

Now we are not two, but one force. One soul, and one mind. They will die by one hand, and by one stroke. By one Nation.

Изображение

By our Power. By this Nation of One.

-------

See some of us DO have issues. :p - The drawings are horrible - I did it as soon as I woke to better remember it. And that concludes our broadcast day.

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 июн 2006, 08:25 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Why is it that many GOOD artists critisize their art INCORRECTLY?
Those are freaking awesome... :D

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 июн 2006, 18:53 
pridelander
pridelander

Цитата:
Because I believe I could do better. ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 июн 2006, 21:20 
leader
leader

ФуррВид: фурри-позер
2 glory605: Too much text... But the art is very good :)
Do you have your own special character?

I'd like to see how you draw furries. :D

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 июн 2006, 11:05 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: snow leopard
Well, er... I... I didn’t expect something like this. It’s a pity you had to go through all this. If it hadn’t been for this, perhaps you would’ve lived without all these Nazi things... ;/ I greately hope you’ll live a happy life and remember these things as less as possible, hope there won’t be reasons for you to remember them...

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life”

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2006, 23:13 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:
Because I believe I could do better. ;)
Ah... That is good, my friend :D

\m/ ТЛК \m/

Ответить на тему  [ 40 сообщений ]  1 2 3 След.