~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 48 сообщений ]  Пред. 1 2 3 4 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 дек 2006, 15:32 
outlander
outlander

Цитата:
Цитата:
I found another cool pic of Nala pinning Simba at Photobucket:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/ ... asimba.jpg

Is that a pic Sarafina drew? Well it's her artist name on the left bottom Х) but why isn't it in her TLKFAA-galery if she drew it?
yeah, it's my art. I've deleted it from my official gallery because it's rather old and messed up, too many mistakes to fix it, it was easier to just remove the pic.
Hmm a drawn picture can never be as perfect as the pictures you see with your eyes ;) and it's the feeling you get when looking at a picture that counts... more than if the details, the shading or whatever is completely correct x) This pic has a nice atmosphere and I think it's actually very well drawn Х)

But there sure is a place in the Internet where you saved all of your pics.. also the older ones, isn't it? Because I would like to see the rest of your artwork! And I'd like to see the bigger versions of the very detailed drawings from you... but only the Nala's rest picture works I think... that's really sad :( I love studing details x) Are you going to fix your website so everybody can see your pics again?

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2007, 20:14 
outlander
outlander

I think I can take back this question ^^" as I can see fanart.nala.ru works now :)) It's so cool that you are uploading again Sarafina. Looks like you've got some free time.. but I'm still wondering what once happened to nala.ru that it must have been closed ... (but it's not important I guess ^^")

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2007, 21:13 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: dragon
Цитата:
I think I can take back this question ^^" as I can see fanart.nala.ru works now :)) It's so cool that you are uploading again Sarafina. Looks like you've got some free time.. but I'm still wondering what once happened to nala.ru that it must have been closed ... (but it's not important I guess ^^")
Yes, i have some free time atm to fix my web resources and to draw at last.. nala.ru will be back online tomorrow(www.nala.ru has always been working), though i can't promise any kind of useful information there, in fact, i have no idea what should i put there. There are lots of good tlk fan sites already, another homepage-like thing with screenshots from tlk and so on is just not worth it. Probably i'll just keep a simple navigation page with 3 links - forum, gallery, lionking.org :)
Цитата:
And I'd like to see the bigger versions of the very detailed drawings from you..
I use some kind of naming rules for my art. That are SaffyQPictureNameSizeVersion#.jpg, where Size can either be Sm(desktop sized, assuming a full-size existance) or F(original size version). Q-mark presence means that it is a sketch or really quickly done picture. Version number means that this picture has been remade after release, when i found some mistakes and decided to fix them lately. I do not upload full sized versions usually, but they are always at www.nala.ru/picturename, just try the same name and replace "Sm" with "F". For example, there is http://www.nala.ru/SaffyEnjoyYourLifeF.jpg

Хранить - это дело почетное тоже, - Удачу нести на крыле

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2007, 21:42 
outlander
outlander

Nala.ru has always been working? For me it says 'Closed for maintenance' but I saw several pages for example http://www.nala.ru/about.html that worked.. but it's nice that it will be online again tomorrow X)

I understand that you don't know what to put on your website.. it's not a lion king fansite but only your artist website.. Maybe it's useful for putting links there, which you can't put on for example your TLKFAA-page. So your website is a summary page or just a thing to coordinate everything which has to do with you (the forum, the fanart-page and TLKFAA :) ) Okay the forum doesn't have really something to do with you but it's hold by you.

There is a bigger version of EnjoyYourLife? That's cool! You now I love big picutres :D but you should make a link to it in the pics discription on TLKFAA, so others who don't know about the names thing can also find it... I'm sure there are more persons who would like to see the big version, too :)

Thanks that you replied Saffy ^^ actually I'm just glad to see new pictures (and also those you did for a while) because looking at your pics is a real enjoyment for me ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2007, 21:55 
tech support
tech support

nala.ru (without www.) was not working at all until now, and it caused a lot of problems with posted URLs everywhere. That string "closed for maintenance" is nothing but an empty index.html that i put there myself, it does mean that website is working, and there is no any maintenance actually :)
Цитата:
but you should make a link to it in the pics discription on TLKFAA, so others who don't know about the names thing can also find it... I'm sure there are more persons who would like to see the big version, too
Consider it a bonus for the chosen ones, who read my forum. Hehehe :)))

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2007, 21:58 
outlander
outlander

Цитата:
Consider it a bonus for the chosen ones, who read my forum. Hehehe :)))
Hehehe okay :D

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 янв 2007, 03:43 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Oh My Gawsh!!! Saffy, why didn't you ever post ( http://www.nala.ru/SaffyEnjoyYourLifeF.jpg ) on TLKFAA or deviantART???? :o *drools*

I'm guessing it was on your site, but I haven't visited the origional site for ages, and never really been around for a long time :(

is nala.ru ever going to be back up?

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 янв 2007, 04:59 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Ahh, to nap out in the open in the fresh breeze, letting your fur fluff in the wind...

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 янв 2007, 23:18 
outlander
outlander

2 Borah: What do you mean? Sarafina uploaded it to her TLKFAA-gallery! Just take a look at it.

2 Beltar: Why don't you write in English? x) This is the 'English only forum'

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 янв 2007, 16:24 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
2 Borah: What do you mean? Sarafina uploaded it to her TLKFAA-gallery! Just take a look at it.forum'
never saw it :shock: *feels stupid* :oops:

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 янв 2007, 16:49 
tech support
tech support

2 Borah - check fanart.nala.ru
2 Beltar - ingenious on getting on my nerves and hidden insults, are we? Some things never change in this world..

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 янв 2007, 17:28 
veteran
veteran

Цитата:
*feels stupid* :oops:
:omgfun We still love you

Tired of my old signature ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 янв 2007, 17:35 
outlander
outlander

Цитата:
Цитата:
2 Borah: What do you mean? Sarafina uploaded it to her TLKFAA-gallery! Just take a look at it.forum'
You don't have to feel stupid. It's a new picture x)

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 янв 2007, 01:56 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:
*feels stupid* :oops:
:omgfun We still love you
aww... Thanks Clara :oops: :oops: :oops: X ten billion

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 янв 2007, 01:57 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:
Цитата:
You don't have to feel stupid. It's a new picture x)
I just noticed that she wasn't on my favorites list because I once restarted my account on TLKFAA :roll: :lol:
deleted everything, and apparently forgot to add Saffy to my fav. artists :(

no wonder I didn't notice the new 3 DOH!

\m/ ТЛК \m/

Ответить на тему  [ 48 сообщений ]  Пред. 1 2 3 4 След.