~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 4 сообщения ] 
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 апр 2009, 00:53 

ФуррВид: lion
I used google translate a bit ago to go through the russian threads, and I found that Sarafina made some photoshop tutorials using a tablet to create and color TLK pictures, that's how she makes her great Nala drawings. If anybody else knows how to so, or Sarafina herlself could you Pleaseeeeeeee create a turtorial like that in english, it would be great, either in this thread or in rafiki's tree.

thank you,

lotud8

:p

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 апр 2009, 10:21 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: dragon
Цитата:
I used google translate a bit ago to go through the russian threads, and I found that Sarafina made some photoshop tutorials using a tablet to create and color TLK pictures, that's how she makes her great Nala drawings. If anybody else knows how to so, or Sarafina herlself could you Pleaseeeeeeee create a turtorial like that in english, it would be great, either in this thread or in rafiki's tree.

thank you,

lotud8

Hi there, sorry i deleted your first attempt to register because we have a rule on account names which limits it to alphabet letters only (no numbers or special symbols).

To answer your question, yes, i've done some easy and fast tutorials, but if you are looking for an enlightment, something that would shed the light of knowledge and unveil the Secrets then you will be disappointed :D There is nothing new, it's basics only. You will find much better and detailed tutorials anywhere.. The only thing of rare and unique to the site is big cats(lion) anatomy which has its proper topic here written on english viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1073 Yes, i know, it would not help much in drawing Nala or any other TLK character, but you always gotta remember that any cartoon character is based on its real life prototype, you can't draw a cartoon character good with no knowledge on the very animal it came from. For reference on drawing particular TLK characters you can check character sheets at lionking.org. And for drawing books there is a huge collection available here http://whitey.dnest.org/Manuals/cs.htm

Хранить - это дело почетное тоже, - Удачу нести на крыле

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 апр 2009, 01:46 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Пони
Maybe there is a point to translate and sticky this topic here aswell (add some usefull descriptions from related threads if any).
Yeah, i can do it also, just not atm

aka Drakkard aka Drakkon
Больше сыра = больше дырок
Больше дырок = меньше сыра
Больше сыра = меньше сыра???

СообщениеДобавлено: 17 апр 2009, 06:19 

ФуррВид: lion
Цитата:
Цитата:

thank you,

lotud8

Hi there, sorry i deleted your first attempt to register because we have a rule on account names which limits it to alphabet letters only (no numbers or special symbols).

To answer your question, yes, i've done some easy and fast tutorials, but if you are looking for an enlightment, something that would shed the light of knowledge and unveil the Secrets then you will be disappointed :D There is nothing new, it's basics only. You will find much better and detailed tutorials anywhere.. The only thing of rare and unique to the site is big cats(lion) anatomy which has its proper topic here written on english viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1073 Yes, i know, it would not help much in drawing Nala or any other TLK character, but you always gotta remember that any cartoon character is based on its real life prototype, you can't draw a cartoon character good with no knowledge on the very animal it came from. For reference on drawing particular TLK characters you can check character sheets at lionking.org. And for drawing books there is a huge collection available here http://whitey.dnest.org/Manuals/cs.htm

hmmm, i got to look for the basic tutorials you're telling me about. they help anyways, as for the lion anatomy one, i will take a look at that.

Thanks!
:good:

Ответить на тему  [ 4 сообщения ]