~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 50 сообщений ]  1 2 3 4 След.

What do you think about the trilogy "TLK" and do you think there will be another FOURTH movie?
I like the trilogy and wish there will be another "TLK" movie. 41%  41%  [ 11 ]
I like the trilogy but do not think there will be another "TLK" movie. 41%  41%  [ 11 ]
I do not like the trilogy. 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
Всего голосов: 27
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 11:21 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Hello everyone!
You know that there are currently 3 series of TLK* : "1";"1(1/2)" and "2" created already.

What do you think about the trilogy - does it fully satisfy your expectations?
Do you think that there will be another fourth movie which will continue the adventure... or you think think that this is the best which could possibly be done up to this moment and there is nothing else to be added?

*TLK - The Lion King

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 12:13 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

ФуррВид: panther
I think TLK4 is possible (if Disney think so ;) ), but it could be a good movie only without Simba or other well-known lions ;/ TLK was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. "Simba's Pride" is very good but only as a sequel of TLK. And TLK 1 1/2 for me is only "something by the motive of TLK" with some interesting moments. Every follow part was worse than previous.
And other part of TLK needs new (or "old"? ;) ) artists, new view (may be new travel in Africa) and new characters who lived before Mufasa or will live after Kiara. Else Disney will try to repeat TLK again :(

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 15:21 
leader
leader

*She begs the Disney board of directors*
Just...leave it alone! And burn all evidence of anything other than TLK!

Sequels (bad ones) are a painful subject with me. There should not have been a 2nd film, let alone a fourth!!

Coffee is good... :coffee

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 16:14 
outlander
outlander

Well, they must film REAL "The Lion King 3" first (not that disgusting comedy like 1/2 (3 in Europe). "Simba's Pride" was good - not so good as "The Lion King", but still nice.
I hope to see new "The Lion King" moive (sequel or prequel) - with new characters, and with good well-known too... but seems, Walt Disney Pictures never release it. Because they thought about 3rd "The Lion King" movie as second sequel first, but some time after they just took the storyline of the first movie and turned it into disgusting fart comedy. I like only some shots with young/teenager Simba from there :) Seems, they just haven't new ideas for "The Lion King" World :(

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 17:39 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
"TLK 1 1/2" - is not TLK... it's a cheap parody only...

I hope in future Disney will create a normal film. But who knows?

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 19:22 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: snow leopard
I think waiting for the fourth movie is senseless. The last Disney's "creation" has proved they're unapt to create anything worthy. Besides three is a round number. :)

In most cases sequels don't reach the level of the original, and in the case of Disney so much the more don't. Once I came across this link: http://www.savedisney.com/vision/editor ... 2704.1.asp This article demonstrates sequels have awfully similar plot; differences are only in the details. Sad to say, "Simba's Pride" is among them.

The third one (1 1/2) is terrible. I can't stand such a mockery on TLK. Yes, there're some pleasant moments, and the film is quite funny, but I'll never relate it to TLK in any way.

After seeing those two sequels I don't have any desire to see the fourth. What would it be? Another shoddy movie full of plotholes? Or a full-length film based on "Timon and Pumbaa" series, openly jeering at the Masterpiece? Do you need it?

Indeed, the world of TLK created on the screen isn't full; there's plenty of things to add. The thought to film the Chronicles flickered into some people's heads from time to time. And that's not the only possibility. But...TLK is property of Disney.

Of course, there's a hope Disney would go to pieces and all its copyrights would spread all round the world...and then, maybe, someone could create admirable sequel to TLK. The one thing I can say definitely: that wouldn't be Disney.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2004, 23:00 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
Who knows?(c)

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2004, 00:11 
royal advisor
royal advisor

I looked at the topic's title and flied to great anger. :mad:
Exuse me, Sarafina and everybody who know me but it's better for me to scold out.
Don't like T&P movie so-called TLK 1,5? But it's primary your fault. Who was in the seventh heaven when THEY took villian's folk added from nowhere crowd of villian's supporter, added stupid morale and mixed all to such delirium that it's good only for 5-years children? Everybody was just "happI-happI", so why THEY shouldn't have created another crap? I can tell you how you can get 4-th movie. Just buy 25 copy of TLK1,5 DVD and visit every seance in local theatre. They will have a good officebox and will willingly make 4-th movie.
Please don't respond me I'll not read this topic anymore.

Ненавижу СП и все, что с ним связано.

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2004, 00:50 
royal advisor
royal advisor

To everybody who is reading this at that very moment:
I am aware that Beltar has refused to watch this topic but I do want to express my concern on the fact that I could possibly understand just a small part of what Beltar has written and could not acknowledge his main point of view. It must interfere so deeply with the topic's subject to cause such an anger.

Please, everybody, if you know, tell me what does Beltar mean with all this. If I have made a mistake with posting this topic - please, tell me what is so wrong with it.

\/ Please, read that \/
I have posted this topic to gather some information about how many people in this forum like TLK Trilogy (yes, I accept TLK 1 1/2 as a movie - it is some work after all, isnt it?) and wish there will be a fourth movie (NOT talking about movie like the old ones - just another movie based on TLK core, ok?)

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2004, 06:54 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: dragon
He's just maniacally hates "Simba's Pride" ;) Forget it ;)

Хранить - это дело почетное тоже, - Удачу нести на крыле

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2004, 16:02 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: snow leopard
Цитата:
He's just maniacally hates "Simba's Pride" ;) Forget it ;)
And what is more, he hates people who like it...and even who buys it. ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 окт 2004, 17:12 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Different people => Different points of views ;-)

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 дек 2004, 00:14 
leader
leader

Ofcourse it's possible to make a TLK 4 But do we really want another TLK-movie? I find the triology more than sufficiant and even thou TLK 2 almost ruined TLK's Reputation it was save by the good storyboard.
TLK 3 (1½) helped the TLK's reputation to get back at it's paws again.
I don't know about you but i sure as hell don't want my opinion about the TLK be ruined by a TLK 4 long-shoot.
I'm happy with TLK as it is.
But that's only my opinion. :)

[/Edit]

I saw something i missed earlier.
I could allow another TLK-Movie but in that case it would have to be an independent TLK-movie and not relevant to the oldschool TLK.
Then I could dislike it independently without my previous opinions regarding TLK being at risk.

(Sorry for the mess but i write what i think and it doesn't always add up.) :roll:

I don't need no one else but you in my life!

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 дек 2004, 00:32 
outlander
outlander

ФуррВид: lion
Why not?
I think it's possible in 2 cases:
First of all the movie should be performed at the high level (I really hate when artists create something only for money... because it's... a wrong way) and it's worth noting, that a new part of TLK should be promoted or advertised...or smth else.
Why? Hehh... at the last holidays I've faced with the fact that some (many) people don't know about existing of TLK2 :roll:...

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 дек 2004, 01:23 
the king's right paw
the king's right paw

ФуррВид: львица-кошечка
i don't think so, becouse Disney animated groups was disformed, and the last animated movie was Home on the range

мурмур

Ответить на тему  [ 50 сообщений ]  1 2 3 4 След.